Investing in Your Future – VOYA 401(K)
What Type of Investor Are You?
VOYA Financial provides guidance and direction to help you choose the best investments for your future. They have designed a program that enables you to create your own fund mix, diversify and manage your investment portfolio.
To access your account from your plan’s website simply go to www.voyaretirementplans.com and click on “Account Access.”
Log in: Previously registered users
1. Enter your online “Username”.
This ID is the one you created when you registered with this site. If you have forgotten your User ID, please follow the online instructions.
2. Enter your online “password”.
You chose this password upon registering with this site. For security purposes, this password will be shown on the screen as “ ******** . ” Click “Enter”.
Log in: First time users
- If you have not yet registered with this website, in the “select login preference” drop down menu select SSN, and enter your SSN in the line below.
- Enter your default Personal Identiﬁ cation Number (PIN) which which you should have received with your enrollment materials or separately in the mail. If you cannot locate the default PIN, you can still register by clicking Register Now, select Social Security Number and date of birth, and follow the instructions including the security questions to conﬁ rm your identity.
- You will need to enter your Username, which can be an email address or a name you can remember and needs to be a minimum of 6 characters. It cannot be your SSN (or include 9 numeric characters).
- You will then be asked to create a new password. Type the password exactly the same in both boxes that appear. Please note, this password must be a minimum of eight characters and must contain upper and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters (!@#$…)
- To ensure the security of your account, you will be asked to provide your mobile number or an alternate email address. We will use this for the future recovery of your Username or Password, as needed, or if you login using a computer or device that is not recognized.
- If you plan on logging in from the same computer or device you are currently using, and wish to skip the veriﬁcation code on future log-ins, check the box to register your computer or device. You should NOT use this option if you are logging in on a public computer or shared device. 7. To complete your registration, you will be asked to provide your email address, mobile phone number, and change document delivery section which tells Voya Financial® how you wish to receive information. After reading through the terms and conditions, check the box to accept and click on submit to complete your registration.
Congratulations! You have successfully logged into your online account.