Delve Bio Instructions
Welcome to Iconix Brand Group, Inc.
Your profile page in Delve is a great opportunity to let others know more about you, what you’re good at, and what you’re working on right now. Add projects, skills, and education history to your profile to help others find you when they’re looking for people with a certain expertise. Remember to keep your information up-to-date.
Direct Website Access: https://nam.delve.office.com/
Chrome is the suggested browser and you may be prompted to login with your Iconix email credentials
- Select “Me” from the left navigation bar
- Select Update Profile
- Complete the “About Me” section; although you are encouraged to update the other sections such as Projects and Hobbies. Copy and paste the following questions into your “About Me” section for inspiration:
- Contact me for:
- Briefly describe the work you do
- What is the best advice you ever received?
- What are your hobbies or interests when you are not in work?
NOTE: Select “Save” under “About Me” section before finishing
- Select the globe icon next to any category to change your privacy settings
- Scroll up and select Camera Icon next to your name at the top of the page
- Select “Upload a new photo” from the new window
- MAC Safari USERS!!!
Will see the SharePoint interface below; select “Change your photo”
- A new window will open, Select “Upload photo”
- Browse to your computer for a business appropriate headshot. Your face should be clearly visible.
- Select “Save” or “Set as profile photo”
- Your picture will be displayed along with your basic account information
- Exit this screen and don’t forget to come back and update!